- Added NEQTO Flow for transferring incoming data from devices to user servers in real-time.
- Debug logs on Node pages now display the newest logs first by default.
- Searching by License Type is now easier via search mode on the Device management and License management pages.
- The "Getting Started" documentation has been renewed.
- Added the feature to change a license or support plan through the NEQTO Console.
- Added the option for a more compact list view to Node list.
- Added the "Cancel Update on Boot for all Nodes" command to Templates.
- The device client certificate expiration date is now visible from Node status.
- License usage information is now displayed in the License management page.
- Added a search bar to the NEQTO service documentation site.
- The httpPost method of the GCP IoT Core library now supports payloads larger than 4KB.
- The status of the Update on Boot commands are now accessible from Nodes.
- The login page has been updated for improved user experience.
- Added the feature to set payment methods.
- Options include PayPal or Paid (Japan only).
- In the command history for a Node, commands executed in batch are labelled.
- Version 2 of the neqto.js LIS2DW12 Accelerometer library has been released.
- See the LIS2DW12 Accelerometer v2 library documentation for more details.
- Added Niagara documentation to neqto.js Snippets.
- Added "Billing Information" page to enable usage tracking.
- Added a batch onboarding function for simultaneous registration of devices and nodes.
- Integration library for GCP IoT Core has been released.
- Visual updates have been made to the NEQTO Console for improved user experience.
- Version 2 of the neqto.js Azure IoT Hub integration and HTS221 Temperature and Humidity Sensor libraries have been released.
- Updates for AWS IoT Core v2 and AWS S3 v2 libraries have been released.
- Improvements have been made for error handling upon instance creation.
- We have published guidelines for swift and efficient resolution of customer inquiries.
- The Node list will now display device firmware versions.
- The device connection status with the NEQTO Console will now be displayed in the node list page.
- Enabled the feature to perform continuous registrations when registering multiple devices.
- In "Add Device", click the "Save and create another device." checkbox to enable.
- Dropbox, Salesforce, and Google Sheets libraries will be archived and no longer be supported.
- The respective new snippets will provide greater customization.
- Added a QR code scanner feature to expedite the input of serial ID and product key when registering a new device.
- Added the capability to adjust request timeout to the neqto.js AWS S3 v2 library.
- Added Splunk and Oracle Cloud Object Storage documentation to neqto.js Snippets.
- Made it possible on Machine Driver to edit text files on the NEQTO Console before operation.
- Added ability to view user access log history.
- It is now possible to export logged history of important actions performed within NEQTO Console.
- Added FAQ to NEQTO Support.
- Version 2 of the neqto.js AWS S3 library has been released.
- A community forum for NEQTO users has been released.
- You can access it by selecting "Forum" in the NEQTO Console support menu.
- Before you can use the forum you must set a Forum Display Name in the user settings page of NEQTO Console.
- Added functionality to manage licenses.
- The following libraries have been added:
- Google Sheets
- The names of the optional services have changed.
- The component firmware feature is now called "Machine Driver".
- The preview period of the new NEQTO Console is now over and henceforth will become the defacto NEQTO Console.
The old version of NEQTO Console will no longer be supported but will remain at legacy-console.neqto.com for a limited period.
- It is now possible to register a NEQTO Service account from the login screen of the NEQTO Console.
- Added multi-factor authentication to enhance security.
- It is now possible to specify the library version when selecting a library in script management.
- You can now specify environment variables for template management.
- Added the function to display the values of environment variables specified in nodes, templates, and scripts.
- Attachments can now be added to support tickets.
- The method of registering nodes has changed. (See device management)
- Support functionality has been added in the console so that customers with a contract can easily contact the support team. (See Contacting Support)
- The preview version of the new console has been released. From April, this will become the official version.