In order to swiftly and efficiently resolve issues, this page outlines points which may be useful when creating customer inquiries.
Please refer to the example sentences for reference.
How to contact us
You can easily contact us by using the Support Center form in the NEQTO Console.
NEQTO Console -> Support at the header -> Support Center
We will respond to your inquiry by email.
Therefore, please keep the following points in mind.
- Please re-check your email settings to receive a confirmation for your inquiry.
- The return address of the email is the email address provided on the Support Center form you used to contact us.
- Please make sure to enter your email address in the form.
Points to keep in mind when contacting us
Select a category
Please select the item which is most relevant to your inquiry (required field).
Choosing the right category will increase the likelihood of resolving the issue sooner.
Briefly describe the issue you want to solve, as seen in the example below. Please provide details in the text input box.
Ex : I can't create a group in the NEQTO Console.
Organize your current information
- Keep in mind details such as "who, what, where, when, and how".
- Please be careful not to ask multiple questions with different topics within the same ticket. Creating multiple tickets to ask distinct and specific questions may accelerate the ticket resolution process.
Accurately describe the situation
Please tell us event occurrence time (with TimeZone) and continuation information.
Detailed investigation based on the time of occurrence and continuity information increases the possibility of finding the cause of the issue early.
Ex : The time of occurrence of the event is 14:57 on November 29 (JST). It is still continuing.
Provide More Information
Please share details regarding resources:
- UUID (Displayed in the URL)
Please share details regarding hardware configurations.:
- NEQTO Bridge, SPRESENSE, or STM32 Discovery
- Wi-Fi, LTE-1, or LTE-M/NB
- Interfaces used
- Connected device information
Clarify the issue you want to solve
logs, and scriptsPlease consider providing your screenshots,
- A support engineer may request screenshots, logs, and scripts to help isolate the issue.
- By attaching the appropriate screenshots, logs, and scripts when you contact us, a support engineer may not need to request additional screenshots, and the overall time required for issue resolution may be shortened.
- Do not include PII or confidential information, passwords or other sensitive security information.
- Attachments up to a total size of 7MB are permitted.
Describe the process
Please describe any troubleshooting that you have already attempted
- When a support engineer attempts to resolve your issue, you may be given a troubleshooting solution which you have already attempted.
- In order to avoid such a situation, please describe as much as possible as to what you have already attempted.
- Please let us know why you think your troubleshooting was not effective. The workaround may be enabled by modifying some of your troubleshooting steps.
Ex : I tried to follow the steps in sample code 1, but I get an error.
Ex : Since the device also rebooted during the operation of sample code 2, I thought that xxx was the cause, but are there any other possible factors?
Please describe the procedure to recreate the event
- Replication testing may be requested in your environment for the purpose of isolating the issue.
- Please consider providing information such as script and configuration information necessary to recreate the issue.
- Please take care not to include any confidential or PII information when you provide details.
Questions that are difficult to answer
Inquiries about the internal structure of the NEQTO Engine and NEQTO Console
- Although we cannot easily answer questions about the internal structure, we may be able to provide you with appropriate information by providing the specific background of your question.
Inquiries from third-party accounts
- From the perspective of protecting your security, we are unable to respond to inquiries related to an account that is different from the account you applied for support with, even within the same company.
Inquiries about past performance and frequency of releases and maintenance
- As a rule, we do not inform our customers of the frequency of releases and maintenance.
- In addition, maintenance may be performed on an emergency basis in some cases. We ask for your understanding in advance.
- NEQTO Support Team is constantly working to improve the service, and the contents of this page are subject to change without notice. We kindly ask for your understanding.
- Depending on the inquiry, NEQTO Support Team may not be able to respond to all issues. Please be aware that the team may not be able to help you with all of your issues.