Customers using NEQTO Apps Infinitypool features gain the ability to store data in NEQTO Console and visualize their data in charts.
In addition to charts, features such as basic statistics, CSV/Excel format exporting, and real-time viewing capabilities are also provided.
To enable this feature for a Group, please enable Infinitypool in the Group settings.
Next, set the amount of days you would like to store data for.
- Data is stored for however long the duration was at the point of ingestion. This means once data is stored, the duration cannot be updated.
- New data will use the current storage duration setting.
- If data with the same timestamp is sent to the same Component, the old data will be overwritten in the database.
To view data in NEQTO from the Console
- Go to your Node's dashboard.
- From the Components list, click on the bolded "Chart" text to reveal the graph:
- Filter the dates of data you wish to confirm. You can also set the desired count of data points by setting a "limit".
Beneath the Preview Chart, click "View Detailed Chart" to se an enhanced view.
The following image explains the detailed chart functionality:
Data sent from the device to the NEQTO console can be displayed in real time on a graph.
You can use Live mode without enabling Infinitypool, but the data will not be saved and the displayed data will be cleared when you reload the browser.
Supported Charts and Data Tables
Data stored in Infinitypool utilizes the LwM2M standard format. Based on the "Resource Type" data is sent with different types of charts are available.
The following is a mapping of which types of Charts utilize which resource type:
- Line Chart
- 5700, 5702, 5703, 5704,5547
- Bar Chart
- 5501, 5750
- Color Table
- Data Table
- 5500, 5514, 5515
If the resource type is not listed above chart functionality will default to displaying a "Data Table".