- Fixed a bug which caused a no-response state when the releaseRecvEvent method was called in the data reception event callback of the setRecvEvent or setBufRecvEvent methods of the UART object.
- Fixed a bug which caused a no-response state when the disableIrq method was called in the interrupt event callback of the setIrq method of the GPIO object.
- Fixed a bug with the MQTT object where if an exception event occurred during an MQTT connection, MQTT communication may have been unable to establish afterwards.
- Fixed a bug where communication may not be established if an IP address was explicitly specified as the connection destination host in the HTTP/HTTPS or MQTT objects. (Wi-Fi version only)
- Initial release of the NEQTO Engine firmware for Sony Spresense LTE-M.
- SPI functionality is now supported through the SPI object.
- ADC functionality is now supported through the ADC object.
- Available GPIO ports have been increased.
- Added a feature for sending logs to NEQTO Console in real time. (See Log object)
- Added a feature for UTF-8 encoding/decoding. (See Utils object)
- Added a feature for sending and receiving binary data in the MQTT object.
- Multi-byte string messages are now supported in the nqMQTT object.
- Fixed a bug where a freeze could occur when a script interruption event arose while using the UART object.
- Fixed a bug where output settings could be retained when a GPIO configured for output was dynamically set to input.
- Added support for TLS session resumption. Communication connection time with the NEQTO Console is shortened and may be shortened with other clouds.
- Spresense Wi-Fi Add-on board iS110B V1.0C is supported and set as default.
- Added a setting command for factory reset.
- Removed unnecessary print log output when the nqMqtt object connection fails.
It is not possible to downgrade to a version below v01.02.00.
- Added the function to notify the execution result of the debug log acquisition command by an event message.
- Fixed a bug where MQTT communication may be disconnected if communication had not been performed for a long period of time following an initial MQTT connection with the MQTT object.
- Fixed a bug where stored data reading may fail if the storage object's MemBlock area was used to its full capacity.
- The management process for storage has been optimized.
- Added a method to insert delays in the Timers object.
- Fixed a bug where data of 4 bytes or less could not be used in the base64Encode method of the Secure object.
- Fixed a bug where a freeze could occur when a script interruption event arose while sending UART data.
- Try-catch statements are now supported.
- Optimized the reconnection process in the case of communication failure with the NEQTO Console.
- Improved retry processing in the event of communication failure during the downloading process of a firmware image.
- Fixed a bug that could cause RTC alarm events to be lost or duplicated when system time synchronization was performed.
- When memory resources for the script are exhausted, an "out of memory" event message is output and the device enters Safe Mode.
- Improved stability by optimizing memory resources.
- Now supports the Environment Variable functionality for scripts.
- Added a timer function to the nqFOTA object for monitoring execution time.
- Added output destination options to the setLevel method of the Log object.
- Added the feature to freely restart a script by using [throw '#nqEXIT';].
- Increased the maximum lengths of the "username" and "password" fields in the MQTT connection options object to 511 bytes each.
- In the eventNotify method of the nqService object, messages containing double quotation marks (") are now supported.
- Error messages in the event of a script exception are now more descriptive.
- Changed the default value of the printLevel method for the Log object.
- Initial release of the NEQTO Engine firmware for Sony Spresense.