NEQTO Firmware (Spresense Wi-Fi/LTE-M) Releases
- Added 'REVISION' output for LTE modules to the 'lte id' command. (LTE-M version only)
- Fixed a bug that could cause an exception if a method of the nqWiFi object was called immediately after starting in offline resume or with no network connection via Express mode. (Wi-Fi version only)
- Fixed a bug that could cause the communication module to not be shut down if transition to standby mode was made immediately after starting in offline resume or with no network connection via Express mode. (Wi-Fi version only)
- Express mode functionality is now supported. This feature enables the operating script to be executed by bypassing the network connection and NEQTO Console authentication otherwise required for NEQTO device startup.
- GNSS functions are now supported as the GNSS object.
- Power-saving functions are now supported as the Sleep object.
- The LTE modem firmware version (RK_02_01_02_10_108_54) of the Spresense LTE extension board was applied. The LTE modem firmware version can be upgraded by using the local update tool or by executing FOTA. Using the local update tool may take at least 20 minutes, and FOTA may take at least 30 minutes. It is recommended to update using the local update tool. (LTE-M version only)
- Added data bit and stop bit settings to the open method of the UART object.
- Added a function to the UART object to wait for data transmission completion.
- Added a new LwM2M data format to the get method of the nqMQTT object.
- Added a function to the nqService object to callback before the operation script’s forced termination event occurs.
- Added a function to the nqWiFi object to get the Wi-Fi communication status.
- Added a function to the nqLte object to get the LTE communication status.
- Added a function to control the operation of the system LEDs in the nqSpresense object.
- Added an error notification to the return value of the publish/subscribe/unsubscribe methods of the MQTT object.
- Added an error notification to the return value of the publish method of the nqMQTT object.
- Added a function to the nqService object to get service-specific information assigned to a NEQTO device.
- Added functionality to print event messages on the User Console when trigger commands from the NEQTO Console are received.
- Added functionality to print the detailed cause in an event message on the User Console when a communication module abnormality (failure) is detected.
- Added event message type to the reportResult method options of the nqFOTA object.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the device to reset when executing
- Fixed the nqMQTT object to raise an exception instead of resetting the device when internal resources are exhausted.
- Fixed a bug which could have caused the connection error code “Connection failed” to become “Other error” in the MQTT and nqMQTT objects.
- Fixed the event message type to be notified as "User" instead of "Engine" when using the eventNotify method of the nqService object in the Machine Driver script (fup.js).
- Fixed a bug where the binRead method of the nqFOTA object would return an ArrayBuffer of 0 bytes instead of returning null when there was no data to be read.
- Fixed a bug where transmission may have failed if a 1-byte character was specified in the eventNotify method of the nqService object.
- Fixed a bug where unexpected data may have been written when only numerical characters were specified as the write data in the write method of the Storage object.
- Fixed a bug that caused the device to reset when the number of retries were exhausted if a finite number of automatic reconnection retries was specified in the connect method options of the MQTT object.
- Fixed a bug that caused the system LED to blink differently from the specification when reloading scripts from Safe Mode.
- Fixed a bug that delayed alarm callback time with setAlarm of the rtc object by 1 second.
- Changed the transmission complete conditions related to the checkSendComp method of the UART object from only "send buff empty" to both "send buffer empty" and "hardware send complete".
- Changed the received signal strength indicator value obtained in the return value of the getSignalQuality method of the nqWiFi object to -255 when not connected.
- Removed the countdown message when entering User Console mode.
It is not possible to downgrade to a version below v02.00.00.
- Added transmission data length to the callback argument of the writePublish method in the nqService object.
- Fixed a bug where the bin option was not being set to the default value if the bin option was omitted from the subscribe method of the MQTT object.
- Fixed a bug where a freeze could have occurred when the memory resource of the script was exhausted.
- Fixed a bug which caused a no-response state when the releaseRecvEvent method was called in the data reception event callback of the setRecvEvent or setBufRecvEvent methods of the UART object.
- Fixed a bug which caused a no-response state when the disableIrq method was called in the interrupt event callback of the setIrq method of the GPIO object.
- Fixed a bug with the MQTT object where if an exception event occurred during an MQTT connection, MQTT communication may have been unable to establish afterwards.
- Fixed a bug where communication may not be established if an IP address was explicitly specified as the connection destination host in the HTTP/HTTPS or MQTT objects. (Wi-Fi version only)
- Initial release of the NEQTO Engine firmware for Spresense LTE-M.
- SPI functionality is now supported through the SPI object.
- ADC functionality is now supported through the ADC object.
- Available GPIO ports have been increased.
- Added a feature for sending logs to NEQTO Console in real time. (See Log object)
- Added a feature for UTF-8 encoding/decoding. (See Utils object)
- Added a feature for sending and receiving binary data in the MQTT object.
- Multi-byte string messages are now supported in the nqMQTT object.
- Fixed a bug where a freeze could occur when a script interruption event arose while using the UART object.
- Fixed a bug where output settings could be retained when a GPIO configured for output was dynamically set to input.
- Added support for TLS session resumption. Communication connection time with the NEQTO Console is shortened and may be shortened with other clouds.
- Spresense Wi-Fi Add-on board iS110B V1.0C is supported and set as default.
- Added a setting command for factory reset.
- Removed unnecessary print log output when the nqMqtt object connection fails.
It is not possible to downgrade to a version below v01.02.00.
- Added the function to notify the execution result of the debug log acquisition command by an event message.
- Fixed a bug where MQTT communication may be disconnected if communication had not been performed for a long period of time following an initial MQTT connection with the MQTT object.
- Fixed a bug where stored data reading may fail if the storage object's MemBlock area was used to its full capacity.
- The management process for storage has been optimized.
- Added a method to insert delays in the Timers object.
- Fixed a bug where data of 4 bytes or less could not be used in the base64Encode method of the Secure object.
- Fixed a bug where a freeze could occur when a script interruption event arose while sending UART data.
- Try-catch statements are now supported.
- Optimized the reconnection process in the case of communication failure with the NEQTO Console.
- Improved retry processing in the event of communication failure during the downloading process of a firmware image.
- Fixed a bug that could cause RTC alarm events to be lost or duplicated when system time synchronization was performed.
- When memory resources for the script are exhausted, an "out of memory" event message is output and the device enters Safe Mode.
- Improved stability by optimizing memory resources.
- Now supports the Environment Variable functionality for scripts.
- Added a timer function to the nqFOTA object for monitoring execution time.
- Added output destination options to the setLevel method of the Log object.
- Added the feature to freely restart a script by using [throw '#nqEXIT';].
- Increased the maximum lengths of the "username" and "password" fields in the MQTT connection options object to 511 bytes each.
- In the eventNotify method of the nqService object, messages containing double quotation marks (") are now supported.
- Error messages in the event of a script exception are now more descriptive.
- Changed the default value of the printLevel method for the Log object.
- Initial release of the NEQTO Engine firmware for Spresense.