- The NEQTO-m Engine has been integrated into the NEQTO Engine, and the functionality of the HTTP/HTTPS/MQTT objects is now available.
- The latest firmware for the Wi-Fi module (ISM43362-M3G-L44) has been applied. Communication stability has been improved.
- Added data bit and stop bit settings to the open method of the UART object.
- Added a function to the UART object to wait for data transmission completion.
- Added a function to the UART object to check any reception error.
- Added a new LwM2M data format to the get method of the nqMQTT object.
- Added a function to the nqService object to callback before the operation script’s forced termination event occurs.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the device to reset when executing
- Fixed the nqMQTT object to raise an exception instead of resetting the device when internal resources are exhausted.
- Fixed a bug which could have caused the connection error code “Connection failed” to become “Other error” in the MQTT and nqMQTT objects.
- Fixed a bug in the nqMQTT object where it may have taken time to reconnect to MQTT after resume if the setStop method of the Sleep object was called during MQTT reconnection.
- Fixed a bug that would have caused a time deviation to occur when the setStopSync method of the Sleep object was called during the time correction process.
- Fixed the event message type to be notified as "User" instead of "Engine" when using the eventNotify method of the nqService object in the Machine Driver script (fup.js).
- Fixed a bug where the binRead method of the nqFOTA object would return an ArrayBuffer of 0 bytes instead of returning null when there was no data to be read.
- Fixed a bug where transmission may have failed if a 1-byte character was specified in the eventNotify method of the nqService object.
- Fixed a bug where unexpected data may have been written when only numerical characters were specified as the write data in the write method of the Storage object.
- Fixed a bug where the serial ID of the device was not displayed when using the get serial ID command.
- Fixed a bug where a freeze could have occurred if the setStop or setStandby methods of the Sleep object were called while Wi-Fi connection was in operation.
- Changed the transmission complete conditions related to the checkSendComp method of the UART object from only "send buff empty" to both "send buffer empty" and "hardware send complete".
It is not possible to downgrade to a version below v01.01.00.
- Initial release of the NEQTO-m Engine firmware for STM32 Discovery.