- Fixed a bug that caused an exception if the nqWiFi object's getScanList method was called when starting in offline resume.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the communication module to not be shut down if the standby mode or stop mode transition was made immediately after starting in offline resume.
- Fixed a bug where the nqWiFi object's getScanList method would not retrieve scan results following v01.01.00.
- Express mode functionality is now supported. This feature enables the operating script to be executed by bypassing the network connection and NEQTO Console authentication otherwise required for NEQTO device startup.
- Added a function to the nqWiFi object to get the Wi-Fi communication status.
- Added a function to enable/disable wireless communication in the Sleep object.
- Added a network shutdown setting to the setStop method of the Sleep object.
- Added a function to control the operation of the system LEDs in the nqDiscovery object.
- Added an error notification to the return value of the publish/subscribe/unsubscribe methods of the MQTT object.
- Added an error notification to the return value of the publish method of the nqMQTT object.
- Added a function to the nqService object to get service-specific information assigned to a NEQTO device.
- Added functionality to print event messages on the User Console when trigger commands from the NEQTO Console are received.
- Added functionality to print the detailed cause in an event message on the User Console when a communication module abnormality (failure) is detected.
- Added event message type to the reportResult method options of the nqFOTA object.
- Improved the Wi-Fi module startup sequence.
- Improved system LED turn off when entering the stop mode.
- Fixed a bug that caused the device to reset when the number of retries were exhausted if a finite number of automatic reconnection retries was specified in the connect method options of the MQTT object.
- Fixed a bug that caused the system LED to blink differently from the specification when reloading scripts from Safe Mode.
- Fixed a bug where some interrupt events were not notified when multiple interrupts occurred simultaneously while multiple interrupt events were set using the setIrq method of the GPIO object.
- Improved immediate resume operation when the specified RTC alarm expired during the stop mode or standby mode transition process in the Sleep object.
- Improved processing when a script is terminated in offline resume and/or when an exception occurs.
- Changed the received signal strength indicator value obtained in the return value of the getSignalQuality method of the nqWiFi object to -255 when not connected.
- Changed the operational specification of the setStandbySync method of the sleep object so that it immediately transitions to standby mode after forced network shutdown.
It is not possible to downgrade to a version below v02.00.00.
- The NEQTO-m Engine has been integrated into the NEQTO Engine, and the functionality of the HTTP/HTTPS/MQTT objects is now available.
- The latest firmware for the Wi-Fi module (ISM43362-M3G-L44) has been applied. Communication stability has been improved.
- Added data bit and stop bit settings to the open method of the UART object.
- Added a function to the UART object to wait for data transmission completion.
- Added a function to the UART object to check any reception error.
- Added a new LwM2M data format to the get method of the nqMQTT object.
- Added a function to the nqService object to callback before the operation script’s forced termination event occurs.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the device to reset when executing
- Fixed the nqMQTT object to raise an exception instead of resetting the device when internal resources are exhausted.
- Fixed a bug which could have caused the connection error code “Connection failed” to become “Other error” in the MQTT and nqMQTT objects.
- Fixed a bug in the nqMQTT object where it may have taken time to reconnect to MQTT after resume if the setStop method of the Sleep object was called during MQTT reconnection.
- Fixed a bug that would have caused a time deviation to occur when the setStopSync method of the Sleep object was called during the time correction process.
- Fixed the event message type to be notified as "User" instead of "Engine" when using the eventNotify method of the nqService object in the Machine Driver script (fup.js).
- Fixed a bug where the binRead method of the nqFOTA object would return an ArrayBuffer of 0 bytes instead of returning null when there was no data to be read.
- Fixed a bug where transmission may have failed if a 1-byte character was specified in the eventNotify method of the nqService object.
- Fixed a bug where unexpected data may have been written when only numerical characters were specified as the write data in the write method of the Storage object.
- Fixed a bug where the serial ID of the device was not displayed when using the get serial ID command.
- Fixed a bug where a freeze could have occurred if the setStop or setStandby methods of the Sleep object were called while Wi-Fi connection was in operation.
- Changed the transmission complete conditions related to the checkSendComp method of the UART object from only "send buff empty" to both "send buffer empty" and "hardware send complete".
It is not possible to downgrade to a version below v01.01.00.
- Initial release of the NEQTO-m Engine firmware for STM32 Discovery.