The following tutorial outlines the procedure to retrieve a sensor value by executing the set script using NEQTO Bridge or Sony Spresense.
The code used in this tutorial is for proof-of-concept and general guidance, and is not intended for direct use in a production environment.
This workflow includes the following three steps:
- Prepare settings to use the NEQTO Console service.
- Register Groups, Scripts, Templates, Devices, and Nodes.
- Following the device configuration, start service to execute script.
- Update the script to utilize the connected sensor.
Necessary items to prepare
- NEQTO Account
- NEQTO Device (NEQTO Bridge or Spresense)
- Sensors (LIS2DW12 Accelerometer, HTS221 Temperature and Humidity Sensor)
- USB cable
- PC with terminal software installed (For Windows: TeraTerm. For MacOS: CoolTerm)