"Machine Driver" are files or groups of files that users can send to devices connected to a neqto: Node. As described above, Packages are attached to a Template. Packages can be dispatched to connected devices using the "Machine Driver" command.
Add a Package
- At the Machine Driver page, click the "Add Package" button in the top right corner.
- Give the Package a name and, optionally, a note in the first tab, and upload the desired files on the second tab. It is not necessary to upload individual files before hitting "Save".
Edit or delete a Package
At the Machine Driver page, click the Pencil icon in the far right column of the desired Package to open the Edit window.
- Change the name, note, or files associated with the selected Package.
- Hit "Save".
- Click the "Delete Package" button in the bottom left hand corner of the Edit window.
- Input the name of the selected Package to confirm, and hit the red "Delete" button.