Once you have created a NEQTO Account, it will be possible to sign in to the NEQTO Console, utilize NEQTO API, and access the NEQTO Forum.
Our service does not support Internet Explorer. If you are using Internet Explorer, please consider using a recommended browser.
Create NEQTO Account
- Access the NEQTO Account Registration page.
- Fill out the required fields. Please take note of the settings for receiving emails in your email address.
- You can set the company code with your favorite character string. (If you would like to use a free trial, please make a note of it as it will be required for web registration. You can also check it in the registration completion email.)
- The "E-mail" and "Password" will be used when you sign in to the Console Functionality.
- A confirmation email will be sent from
email@example.com the email address you entered. The email subject is "NEQTO Email Confirmation".
- Please sign in to the NEQTO Console from the sign-in page.
- It may take a few seconds to receive the email.
- Please set your email to receive from the
If the confirmation email is not sent from NEQTO
Please confirm the following and try again:
- Send a blank email to yourself and ensure that you can receive it.
- Please check whether the confirmation email is classified in the spam mail folder of your mail application.
- Temporarily cancel the spam email filter or reduce the strength.
- NEQTO fundamentals
- To enable optional services on the NEQTO account, or to upgrade NEQTO trial accounts