A neqto.js snippet is a script code template that implements a function developed in neqto.js.
Functions for connecting to various external cloud services are provided as snippets.
Copy and paste the snippet code to the user script and customize it for use with user environments.
Snippet usage requirements
Snippet usage requirements are defined for each snippet.
Ensure in advance that the neqto.js object resources required by a snippet are available on the NEQTO Engine and NEQTO device to be used. If a snippet is used when the resource requirements are not met, an exception will be raised.
How to get CA
Use the CA that is specified by the individual vendor.
Click here to learn how to get a CA for Amazon Web Service, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform. An example of how to get a CA from other external cloud services is to export them from a browser.
In the case of Google Chrome, the following procedure can be used to get the information.
- Access the API endpoints used for each cloud service with a browser.
- Click the key icon to the left of the address bar.
- Click the "Connection is secure" tab.
- Click the "Certificate is valid" message at the bottom of the screen.
- The Certificate Viewer opens. Click the "Details" tab.
- Specify the root certificate and export the certificate file using the "Export" button at the bottom of the screen. Select "Base64-encoded ASCII, single certificate" as the file format.
- Open the downloaded file with a text editor to view its contents.
-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----\n...<CA>...\n-----END CERTIFICATE-----