- Added transmission data length to the callback argument of the writePublish method in the nqService object.
- Fixed a bug where the bin option was not being set to the default value if the bin option was omitted from the subscribe method of the MQTT object.
- Fixed a bug where a freeze could have occurred when the memory resource of the script was exhausted.
- Fixed a bug which caused a no-response state when the releaseRecvEvent method was called in the data reception event callback of the setRecvEvent or setBufRecvEvent methods of the UART object.
- Fixed a bug which caused a no-response state when the disableIrq method was called in the interrupt event callback of the setIrq method of the GPIO object.
- Fixed a bug with the MQTT object where if an exception event occurred during an MQTT connection, MQTT communication may have been unable to establish afterwards.
- Added a feature for sending logs to NEQTO Console in real time. (See Log object)
- Added a feature for UTF-8 encoding/decoding. (See Utils object)
- Added a feature for sending and receiving binary data in the MQTT object.
- Multi-byte string messages are now supported in the nqMQTT object.
- Fixed a bug where a freeze could occur when a script interruption event arose while using the UART object.
- Improved the transition process to stop mode. (LTE version only)
- Fixed a bug where the device may reset if a timeout of the out-of-range watchdog timer occurs continuously. (LTE version only)
- Added support for TLS session resumption. Communication connection time with the NEQTO Console is shortened and may be shortened with other clouds.
- Added a setting command to disable the automatic detection process of an IO board. (Wi-Fi/LTE)
- Added a setting command for factory reset. (Wi-Fi/LTE)
- Removed unnecessary print log output when the nqMqtt object connection fails.
- Removed unnecessary print log output when "FOTA on BOOT" is executed.
- SPI functionality is now supported through the SPI object.
- Added the function to notify the execution result of the debug log acquisition command by an event message.
- Fixed a bug where MQTT communication may be disconnected if communication had not been performed for a long period of time following an initial MQTT connection with the MQTT object.
- Fixed a bug where stored data reading may fail if the storage object's MemBlock area was used to its full capacity.
- The management process for storage has been optimized.
- Added a method to insert delays in the Timers object.
- Added processing to reduce the DC offset of the ADC.
- Fixed a bug where data of 4 bytes or less could not be used in the base64Encode method of the Secure object.
- Fixed a bug where a freeze could occur when a script interruption event arose while sending UART data.
- Improved retry processing in the event of communication failure during the downloading process of a firmware image.
When using LTE-NB, it is not possible to downgrade to a version below v01.03.00.
- Optimized the reconnection process in the case of communication failure with the NEQTO Console.
- The Cat.NB1 communication function is now supported. (LTE-M/NB version only)
- Corrected the phenomenon where the RSSI of the node status may be displayed as -255 upon startup. (LTE version only)
- When memory resources for the script are exhausted, an "out of memory" event message is output and the device enters Safe Mode.
- The timeout setting range of the nqLte object's getPosition method has been extended. (LTE version only)
- BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) functionality is now supported through the BLE object. (Wi-Fi version only)
- GPS (Global Positioning System) functionality is now supported through the nqLte object. (LTE version only)
- Added a timer function to the nqFOTA object for monitoring execution time.
- Added output destination options to the setLevel method of the Log object.
- Added the feature to freely restart a script by using [throw '#nqEXIT';].
- Now supports 3-digit MNC (Mobile Network Code). (LTE version only)
- Increased the maximum lengths of the "username" and "password" fields in the MQTT connection options object to 511 bytes each.
- In the eventNotify method of the nqService object, messages containing double quotation marks (") are now supported.
- Error messages in the event of a script exception are now more descriptive.
- Changed the default value of the printLevel method for the Log object.
- Fixed a bug where a freeze could occur when using fast resume in standby mode and stop mode in the Sleep object. (LTE version only)
- Fixed a bug where the MAC address and SSID appeared in the incorrect locations when updating the node status through NEQTO Console. (Wi-Fi version only)
- Fixed a bug where an exception may occur due to a lack of resources when continuously using the eventNotify method of the nqService object.
- Added signature operation/verification method to Secure object.
- The HTTP response status code was added to the return value of the reportResult method of the nqFOTA object.
- Fixed a bug that may cause unnecessary logs to remain when clearing the print log saved in the non-volatile memory.
- Fixed a bug where unnecessary data may remain when the MemBlock of the Storage object is reset.
- Improved error messages to output with more details when an error occurs in the script.
- In the request method of the HTTP/HTTPS objects, changed to start session watch timer before session is established.
- Fixed a firmware bug that could cause an unintentional reboot when using the trigger commands from NEQTO Console.
- Added ability to display Wi-Fi connection strength using the system LED. (See nqWiFi object)
- Added ability to display LTE signal strength using the system LED. (See nqLte object)
- Added asymmetric encryption method (RSA) to neqto.js’s Secure object.
- Fixed a bug in which the setAlarm method of the RTC neqto.js object ended in one shot.
- The command for setting network SSID now accepts spaces. (Wi-Fi version only)